Target GroupPersonnel which takes part in emergency response teams on the Continental Shelf.
ObjectiveUpdating the delegates understanding and skills in ensuring their own and others safety in an emergency, and contribute to safe behaviour.
Upon completion of the course, delegates should have maintained and updated their skills and knowledge in:
- Using the escape chute.
- Use of liferaft.
- Correct use of the immersion suit extra breathing system. Helicopterevacuation (HUET).
- HSE-culture and behaviour.
- Sea rescue.
- Helicopter evacuation.
- Basic Safety Training course, or a course providing equal competency.
- Delegates need to be an active member in one of the following emergency response teams:.
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) or Search and Rescue team.