First Aid - Basic
Target GroupPersonnel assigned duties in a first-aid response team, members of first-aid teams on fixed and mobile facilities, fast rescue craft crews, first aiders on standby vessels.
ObjectiveTo teach the participants how to carry out life-saving first aid, and how to cooperate with and assist professional medical personnel during a first-aid action.
- Emergency preparedness and organisation.
- Head and spinal injuries.
- CPR with use of difibrilator.
- Mental reactions.
- Airways & breating.
- First aid treatment in practise.
- Circulation, disability & expose.
- Measuring blood pressure, puls and giving infusions.
ExaminationPractical and written exam.