Target GroupIndustrial maritime.
ObjectiveOn completion of the course, participants should be able to prepare the lifeboat, organize boarding, secure and release the boat, maneuver and direct the operation of the lifeboat on the water.
Course ContentsDay 1 is carried out via e-learning and days 2, 3 and 4 are carried out at the center you are registered for. During the course, the following topics are covered:
- Regulations / responsibilities.
- Emergency communication and relevant equipment.
- Life-saving first aid.
- Command relationship / cooperation.
- Practical exercise under the relevant boat type.
- Rescue people from the sea.
- Launching systems for ships and rigs.
- Equipment in boat and fleet.
- Procedures / alarm instructions.
- Personal protection and equipment.
- Stay in a boat.
- Turn over a capsized life raft wearing a life jacket.
PrerequisitesUpon registration, the participant will receive a link to e-learning. This must be completed before attending the course. The course is only held in Norwegian.