Coxswain adaption course from Conventional- or Skid Lifeboat to Free Fall FF48 Lifeboat – incl. Refresher
Target GroupCoxswains on free fall lifeboats type FF48.1, FF48.2, FF48.3 or FF1000 in offshore and maritime industries.
The course covers the guidelines by Norwegian Oil and Gas on refresher courses for coxswains on fixed and floating installations.
ObjectiveUpgrading from conventional or skid lifeboat to the relevant lifeboat.
Upon completion of the course, delegates should have maintained and developed their knowledge, skills and attitudes regarding their role in the emergency response team.
- Adaption to the use of the relevant lifeboat.
- Free fall with propeller gear enabled (DPG).
- A representative collection of content from the coxswain basic course, adapted to the delegates prior knowledge with focus on practical training and exercise.
- Coxswain basic course on Conventional or Skid lifeboat.
- Personnel which have not maintained their training according to the regulations set by Norwegian Oil and Gas, or other equal training, will have to take a new basic course.