Coxswain FF1200 refresher simulator
Target GroupRefresher course for personnel who perform the task of coxswain on FF1200, and other lifeboats built according to the DNV 406 directive.
The course covers the guidelines by Norwegian Oil and Gas for refresher courses for coxswains.
ObjectiveAfter completing the course, course participants must have maintained and further developed knowledge, skills and attitudes within:
Course ContentsDuring the course the following topics will be covered:
- Preparing lifeboat for evacuation.
- Communicate by radio, internally in the lifeboat and with the emergency management.
- Manouver/drive lifeboat and prepare for a prolonged stay onboard.
- All exercises is done in a simulator.
- Organising and leading mustering and embarkment.
- Launch lifeboat from the installment and manouver it to a safe zone.
- Handle emergency systems and equipment customised for different conditions on-board the lifeboat.
- Basic Safety Training Course.
- Coxswain FF1200 basic course.