Target GroupEmergency response personnel assigned on-scene leadership/ coordinating responsibilities. The course meets the requirements of Norwegian Oil & Gas.
ObjectiveTo provide the participants with the basic knowledge and skills required to lead and coordinate resources in an emergency response situation.
- Organising the incident site.
- Communication with line managers and emergency response management.
- Stress and crisis management.
- Planning of emergency response training and exercises.
- Assessing the situation.
- Resource deployment and giving orders.
- Securing and normalising the accident site.
PrerequisitesBasic Safety Training
Participated as an observator on Search and rescue course the practical part of the training, which is minimum 2 days or Search and rescue basic course.
ExaminationTheoretical, written exam.