Oppdatering Passasjer- og krisehåndtering med Webinar
Target GroupPersonnel on muster lists who are responsible for the safety of passengers in emergency situations.
Approval STCW-78 with addition Manila 2010.
ObjectiveProvide participants with knowledge and skills about the principles of managing and organizing large gatherings of personnel in a crisis situation.
The topics covered by the course include:
- Accident potential.
- Handling of people who need special assistance.
- Use of internal and external resources.
- Alarm instructions and security plan.
- Effective communication and crisis communication.
- Effective management in emergency situations.
- Aspects of crowd management.
- Stress and stress management Factors affecting human behavior.
- 8 practical exercises.
Course ContentsDay 1 – Webinar
Day 2 – The course center you are registered for.
The course contains lectures, group work, practical exercises / mustering. After completing the teaching, a certificate-giving examination is held in accordance with STCW A-V / 2.
PrerequisitesValid course certificate (ie not older than 5 years) for Passenger and Crisis Management or documentation from the shipping company on maintained competence on board during the last 5 years.
ExaminationWritten test with given answer options.